That said, my anger lies with the people who recklessly spent outside their means and/or who don't qualify for the bailout plans in which they are participating. (poor sentence structure, sue me--I am pissed) If Republicans tout "individual responsibility," a tenant which I embrace, then stop pointing fingers at the people attempting to pick up the pieces. I was, and continue to be, responsible and all I have to show for it is an incredible amount of tax debt.
My shit list:
- People who flipped houses. Thanks, I can't sell my house.
- Wall Street
- People who foreclosed to get a better deal.
- Mortgage companies that played the game
- Wall Street
- Those (probably Republicans) who blame Clinton for this mess. Really? I mean, how many conservative administrations have we had in thirty years and he is the only one to blame? Knock it off.
- Those (Democrats and Republicans) for enabling companies to play games (ARMs, high credit limits, etc.)
- Those who don't seem to understand that better business means weeding out the morons (General Motors).
- Mesans who don't get the concept of how beneficial a property tax would be in the face of this mess.
- Anyone who thinks they have an answer how to get us out of this mess. Knock it off Nostradamus.
- Anyone in Arizona who voted for the current State Legislature, especially Russell Pearce. In the face this disaster they are acting like sanctimonious assholes...kind of like Wall Street.
- People who solely blame Obama for this mess.
- People who solely blame W for this mess.
- The media.
I missing a lot of people. Help me out.